Saturday 12 January 2013

'Green Pages' ahoy ...

When I started out on this healthier road it took a little bit of wandering web research to pull together the information that I wanted.
Therefore I want to use this blog to collate all that I have found - helping you to save time and a possible case of RSI.
On the right hand side of the blog you'll see various pages headed:

organisations, books, films, products, foods, staying and eating etc; 

all designed to offer a directory of sorts, containing helpful info related to happily and easily following a plant-based diet for.

I'll gladly consider recommendations if you have them and suggestions; so please email me yours today.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Chantal x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Thank you for commenting.